In 2020-2021 we will receive £16,860 from the government to continue to promote physical education.
This money will enable us to:
- Fund specialist PE trained staff to regularly work with the children
- Fund sessions with sporting specialists, including an 'active lunchtimes' session
- Participate in a range of competitive activities within the cluster and across the county
- To ensure wider access to swimming for all pupils by increasing the amount of qualified adults available to teach swimming
- Continue to supply an ActivALL outdoor activity wall for all pupils to access
- Purchase additional sporting equipment for whole school use
- Widen the sporting opportunities of our children by funding a day visit by each class to an external provider, e.g. climbing, sailing.
- Fund training for MDSAs so as to widen outdoor activities available at lunch times and increase participation and improve pupils mental wellbeing.