Sports Premium funding
This money will enable us to:
- Fund specialist PE trained staff to regularly work with the children
- Fund sessions with sporting specialists, including an 'active lunchtimes' session
- Participate in a range of competitive activities within the cluster and across the county
- To ensure wider access to swimming for all pupils by increasing the amount of qualified adults available to teach swimming
- Purchase additional sporting equipment for whole school use
- Widen the sporting opportunities of our children by funding a day visit by each class to an external provider, e.g. climbing, sailing.
- Fund training for MDSAs so as to widen outdoor activities available at lunch times and increase participation and improve pupils mental wellbeing.