- Useful for homework help. Lots of topics covered and some interactive games to play.
- Great educational resources and games from different areas of the curriculum
- Help with maths topics, how to be a mathematician , being a good thinker and games and activities.
- Lots of areas covered from spelling to grammar and punctuation.
- A great reading website for our KS1 children.
- This is good website for SATs revision and has lots of online games for you to play.
- Looking for a new book to read? This website is packed full of book reviews written by kids just like you.
- A HUGE range of topics covered. This website is great for researching your next class topic.
- A fun way to find out about history.
- This is a super website packed full of facts about science, geography and history. There are loads of games for you to play as well!
- A useful website to help you with your homework.
- Useful search engine for children
- Learn how to touch type with these fun online games.
- This is a great website for all of you junior children. It helps you learn about how to use the internet safely.
- This is a great website to help teach our infant children about how to stay safe on the internet.
- Test your internet safety knowledge with Hacker, listen to some Stay Safe songs with Helen Skelton, News Kids on the Block and Bobby Lockwood and get some tips from the Horrible Histories gang.